Sermon Questions for Straight Out Of Context 03-24-19
God will never give me more than I can handle!
- Have you ever thought “God will never give me more than I can handle?”
- Share a time when God gave you more than you could handle and what did He teach you as a result?
- How do you lean into God during hard times?
- In verse 12, God called Gideon a mighty warrior. Share a time when God has called you to do something and you are pretty sure He choose the wrong person.
- Dusty mentioned 5 things he hopes we would consider next time we want to confront another believer.
- Is God calling me?
- What are God’s goals? What are my goals?
- What are the earthly consequences of disobedience?
- What does success look like?
- Am I being bold?