Sermon Questions for Easter 04-07-19
Matthew 21:1-11, Mark 11:1-11, Luke 19:28-44, John 12:12-19
- The account of Jesus riding into Jerusalem can be found in all 4 of the Gospels. What other accounts span all 4 Gospels?
- Discuss the significance of Jesus riding a donkey vs riding a horse? How does that truth affect your personal relationship with Jesus?
- Would you consider yourself a follower of Jesus or a follower of His followers?
- Based on your answer, discuss some of the benefits.
- In today’s ever-changing culture, how easy is it to get swept up in following someone you admire?